The following items are not exclusive to the PennApic Environmental Action Committee and are broader programs supported by the general membership and beekeepers across the country. But many are enhanced by PEAC's objectives and are tools to obtain results and further the progress of improving the bee industry.
* Learning Centers Program
* National Honey Bee Day
* Pennsylvania State Honey Festival & Green Expo
* Governor's Mansion Apiary
* Nationwide Petition Drive
* Pollinator Seed and reforestation program
* Bee Sanctuary Land Program
* Chemical Free Farm Co-Op program
* Small Scale Beekeeper Research Support program
* Public Educational Material program
The goal of the PennApic Environmental Action Committee is based on a proactive approach and participation. Through highly visible programs, tailored at public education, and expansion of the bee industry, we can impact change by one step at a time.